ICCA provides to its members :
- a decorative Certificate of Membership each year on renewal
- access to comprehensive affordable insurance.
- access to OPD through approved association conferences.
- the right to use the ICCA logo and to promote that you are a member of ICCA and to use ICCA after your name
- through our membership of CoCA, the opportunity to express your views, provide information and feedback on all things that are relevant to the profession of celebrancy
- through our membership of CoCA, direct representation to the Attorney-Generals department and Marriage Celebrants Section
- liaison with other association members of CoCA
- access to the yahoo email discussion forum
- advice and support from peers
- free listing on the ICCA website and a link to your own personal website, email or other pages.
- a name badge with the ICCA logo and the celebrant preferred name.
Through ICCA you will be able to
- network with like-minded celebrant colleagues
- attend ICCA events
- remain up-to-date with all aspects of celebrancy
- remain up-to-date with any changes to current legislation or requirements provided by the Marriage Celebrants Section
- update your skills at Master Classes and workshops provided throughout the year at member prices.
The yearly membership fee is $50. The membership year is 1st July to 30th June, fees are due on the 1st of July each year. Members who join during the year are charged a pro rata rate. Download your membership renewal form here.
We encourage our members to join our yahoo email forum for discussion and information presentation on all things celebrant. We are happy to take discussion on any topic and feedback on our services.
In previous years, the college was able to provide Ongoing Professional Development to its members, but unfortunately we were not chosen in the new tender process. However, we have been fortunate to have had our application for association conferences approved for the 2020 year. Refer to our OPD 2020 page for more information.